In autumn there are a lot of possibilities: walks in the colourful nature, caressed by the crisp air and warmed by the typical sun of September and October.
And there are also a lot of events between Val di Sole, Val di Rabbi, Val di Pejo, Val di Non and the whole Trentino to discover the magic of this beautiful season.
Here below you will find those which we think you cannot miss:
- THE BELLOW OF THE DEER in Stelvio National Park. A unique experience to observe and listen to the love call of the deers, which explodes sonorously and vibrantly breaking the stillness of an autumn evening. A dinner in the alpine hut, and then off to the discovery of this unique ritual. In the deep darkness we observe it with the thermal imaging camera that allows to color the heat of the bodies; we remain stationed to observe this song and feel this passion. Check our offer for the 2 nights-package! Until October 8th.
- TRENTODOC FESTIVAL from 07th to 09th October in Trento. This year is the first edition of the TrentoDOC Festival. From 7th to 9th October 2022 the historic buildings of Trento and the cellars of Trentino will host tastings, show cooking, thematic meetings and talks between art, culture, design, literature and, of course, food and wine: 3 days to discover, taste, toast and make friends with the mountain bubbles. There are also several appointments in the area, between nature and vineyards where the cellars of the producers are located. More than sixty wineries will remain open to the public over the weekend to make their products known and tell their stories; many of these will also offer special activities and events such as readings, concerts, food encounters and exhibitions to make the immersive experience in the area even more satisfying. You can visit the cellars on your own or join the tours organized for the festival.
- OIL MILLS OPEN 22nd and 23rd October 2022 Garda Trentino. In Garda Trentino it is ... the time of oil. A weekend to learn, to talk, to smell. To taste the extra virgin olive oil produced in Garda Trentino during guided tours and sensory itineraries in seven oil mills in the area. The event is an invitation to delve into the olive trees and rummage in baskets, dip bread in oil, try new combinations with local products and discover the excellences that have obtained the DOP Garda Trentino certification. Accompanied by those who dedicate themselves to olive cultivation in the Upper Garda, in the belief that history can be bottled. Here for the program.
- "CALICI E SAPORI" AT CASTEL CALDES. Saturday October 8th at 4.30 pm. Where culture meets the tasty products of the Val di Sole and the excellent mountain wines of the Val di Non.
- POMARIA. 15th and 16th October in Casez, Val di Non. The great festival dedicated to the apple harvest and the food and wine excellences of the Val di Non will be celebrated in Casez, the village where the event was born! Pomaria on the road returns again this year, scheduled from 1st to 16th October 2022: a rich program of experiences, activities and proposals throughout the Val di Non e Sole area. Full program here.
- NATURALLY ... NOT ONLY CHESTNUTS. Saturday 15th and Sunday 16th October in the streets of the village of Terzolas, in Val di Sole. Two days of events and shows with chestnuts in all its forms as protagonist. Tastings of cow's and goat's milk cheeses with chestnut honey, guided excursion to discover the history of the fascinating centuries-old chestnut groves, lunch with local products and chestnuts in local restaurants. And more workshops, music and entertainment and the possibility of tasting roasted chestnuts, apple fritters and mulled wine.
These are just some of the events that will characterize next month, and we are always ready to give you all the tips for your autumn explorations!
#autumn #monroc #valdisole #events
Read all the articles written directly by the protagonists of the Monroc Hotel life. Discover activities, news, relaxing moments, good food and the secrets of Val di Sole! Monroc, there is more to explore!
#monroc #thereismoretoexplore #summer #active #trekking #bike
#monroc #activities #summer #topexperience #valdisole
#wellness #relax #sci #monroc
We have a an adoration for every kind of explorer. If you already are or if you would like to feel like a real explorer and you're dreaming about a perfect holiday on the mountains, choose Val di Sole at the base of Dolomiti di Brenta... And choose MONROC as your basecamp, of course. Write us for any information or quotation.