MONROC is discovery
The MONROC hotel was created for those who love being ACTIVE
Plan your day outdoors in Val di Sole based on what you like best. Here's what you can do!
Check out our activities menu
At MONROC we even have an activities menu! Organised outdoor activities in the company of our guide and designed especially for our guests, week by week. If you are planning to spend your active holiday in Val di Sole have a look at the activities scheduled during the period you have chosen!
DISCOVER THE VAL DI SOLE ACTIVITIES
Val di Sole is an outdoor gym, both in summer and in winter. You can do, or more importantly, learn and improve your favourite activity: Skiing, Snowboarding, Telemark and Freestyle skiing all in the Ski Area Dolomiti Campiglio, Val di Sole, with more than 150 km of slopes! Backcountry: winter hiking on the snow, Alpine skiing, snowshoeing, starting directly from Monroc. DH, FR and Enduro Mountain biking: Val di Sole is the land of bikers and home to downhill, cross country and 4cross MTB World Championships. Rafting & water sport, Val di Sole is known all around the world for its fantastic River Noce, with abundant water and perfect for rafting. Trekking: the Monroc hotel is halfway between the Stelvio National Park and the Adamello Brenta National Park, havens for hikers or for those who just want to be immersed in Trentino countryside.
VIEW ALL ACTIVITIES
DO WHAT YOU LOVE
Look at this exciting video and you'll instantly understand how extraordinary and full of opportunities our area is for lovers of active. Do what you love is the new motto, in perfect harmony with MONROC's own motto There is more to explore, especially in Val di Sole.
DISCOVERY STARTS JUST OUTSIDE THE DOOR
The MONROC Activities have arrived! Outdoor activities organized especially for our guests-explorers. Every week we will accompany you to discover the beauty of the Val di Sole and the Brenta Dolomites as only a local can do!
So just walk out the Monroc door and choose the direction you want to take:
- in front the cycling path of Val di Sole
- everywhere around lots of paths and MTB routes suitable for everyone
- just aside the Daolasa cableway that permits you to reach the ski slopes, the Dolomiti Brenta Bike and a lot of other tracks with different levels and longness for ENDURO, FREERIDE and DH
- a few metres far the VAL DI SOLE BIKE CENTER: reference point for all the bikers
- only few hundred meters far the Rafting Center Extreme Waves
- during the summer with the VAL DI SOLE OPPORTUNITY CARD you can benefit all the public transports and cableways for €2,00 per person per day